Dear TKO players,
Brotherhood in the game is of significant value, as same as the strategy, which is the basic to survive and strive. To emphasize the power of the league in TKO, we are pleased to announce a new event called Stronghold Challenge. Either attack or being attacked, you will have a chance to fight as a league for the highest glory! Accept the challenge and occupy your stronghold! Good Luck!
1. As a group behavior of PVP, Stronghold Challenge happens in the fixed time when two leagues seize the strongholds. The procedures are as follows.
•league apply to challenge strongholds
•league can win the bid for the right to challenge via using Tiger Tokens
•Both attacking and defending sides respectively dispatch troops to attack camp and defense camp
•The battle will occur in two rounds: Challenge Side (attacker) vs. Occupying Side (defender), Challenge Side (defender) vs. Occupying Side (attacker). Both sides will receive a score.
•The league with highest aggregate score will win victory and occupy the strongholds
•The winning league members will be rewarded with the resources and items
2. The Stronghold Challenges are split into 4 periods
•Registration Period:14:00-19:59 During this period, the league leader can send out a challenge application.
•Planning Period: 20:00-20:59 During this period, the league leader can use Tiger Tokens to win the bid for the right to challenge.
•Deployment Period: 21-13:59 During this period, members of the league send troops to the Stronghold being challenged.
•Battle Period: 13:30 -13:59 During this period, both sides will engage in a battle to the death at the Stronghold.
•By occupying the strongholds , the league members which can be rewarded with resources and items. The rewards will be increased progressively as the duration which the league occupies the strongholds consecutively. The maximum could be 9 hours of his/her main city's resource output in accordance with Stronghold Reward guidelines. Once the duration goes above 9, it will be reset to 1 permanently.
•Both sides will obtain a kind of recourse randomly depend on the troop loss.
Stronghold Challenge Walkthrough
Rules of Stronghold Challenge
Registration Period Rules
1. The application period is from 14:00 to 19:59 per day. Players can no longer apply to Challenge Strongholds when the application period has been closed.
2. Only leagues which have been founded for more than 72 hours are eligible to join the Stronghold Challenge.
3. Only the League Leader can register for Stronghold Challenge.
4. At the time of registration, the League Leader can enter the amount of Tiger Tokens he/she would like to bid. After being accepted, the corresponding number of Tiger Tokens will be deducted. At least 20 Tokens for bidding are required.
5. League Leader can decide the amount of Tiger Tokens which will be used and this amount will not be displayed to others.
6. After successfully registering, the League Leader can append more Tiger Tokens.
7. The league cannot withdraw from registration.
8. The following leagues cannot register:
Those leagues that have already applied to challenge another Stronghold.
Those leagues that already occupied another Stronghold.
The league has existed for less than 72 hours.
9. Every day at 20:00 when the challenge application period has closed, players can no longer apply to challenge strongholds.
10. During this period, those leagues that occupy a stronghold can release that stronghold. If the stronghold is released, all of the soldiers will be automatically withdrawn.
Those leagues that have released a stronghold can continue challenging other strongholds.
Planning Period Rules
1. League Leaders' right to bid from 20:00 to 20:59 only applies to Strongholds that have already registered.
2. League Leaders' right to bid only applies to Strongholds that have already registered.
3. Only League Leaders have the authority to Challenge.
4. During the planning period, players cannot withdraw their registration.
5. During the planning period, player can pay the Tiger Token via clicking [Challenge] button.
6. During this period, players' cumulatively aggregate amount of Tiger Token must exceed the current highest value.
7. Every day at 9PM when the application period closes, the League that has paid out the most Tiger Tokens will have the right to challenge; the leagues that lost in the bidding will have all of their Tiger Tokens redeemed.
8. If there is no one currently occupying the Stronghold, the league that has paid the most Tiger Tokens will become the defending side, the league that has paid the second most will become the attacking side.
9. During this period, those leagues that have occupied a stronghold can release that stronghold. If the stronghold is released, all of the soldiers will be automatically withdrawn.
Those leagues that have released a stronghold cannot continue challenging other strongholds.
Deployment Period Rules
1. League can only deploy your troops to the Stronghold from that day 21:00 to 13:29 the following day during Deployment Period
2. Only after a player has joined a league 72 hours can he/she deploy troops to challenge or occupy a stronghold registered by the league.
3. The player must specify if he will be attacking camp or defending camp.
4. Each player can deploy multiple troops to a stronghold.
5. Troops’ technology and level will be determined by the city from which they are deployed.
6. Troops deployed to a stronghold will arrive immediately.
7. During the deployment period, you cannot call back troops from their march on a stronghold.
8. The troops garrisoned in a Stronghold will still consume food from their city of origin.
9. If there is no challenging side, the defending side cannot deploy troops.
Battle Period Rules
1. The battle period starts from13:30 to 14:00.
2. During the Battle calculation period, skills of heroes’ are invalid.
3. During the Battle calculation period, hero coalition skills are invalid;
4. During the Battle calculation period, Emperor's Order can add a 10% attack and defense bonus to your troops, that’s only effect on the owner’s troops of the account.
5. During the Battle calculation period, the attack and defense bonus which are added by the rank of nobility will only effect on the owner’s troops of the account.
6. During the Battle calculation period, both attacking and defending sides will have a 10﹪Defense bonus.
7. Commencing Battle requirements:
The attacking and defending sides both need sufficient troops to battle, the following are specific requirements:
Small Stronghold: A unit that consumes greater than or equal to 2000 Food
Mid-Size Stronghold: A unit that consumes greater than or equal to 4000 Food
Large-Scale Stronghold: A unit that consumes greater than or equal to 8000 Food
Outsized Stronghold: A unit that consumes greater than or equal to 15,000 Food.
8. The battle will occur in two rounds: Challenge Side (attacker) vs. Occupying Side (defender), Challenge Side (defender) vs. Occupying Side (attacker).
9. During battle, Heroes will earn experience points in accordance with the camp they occupy.
10. During battle, Heroes will lose stamina according to the battle loss percentage, but will not die.
11. For every round of battle each side will earn one Battle Point.
12. The side with more Battle Points will win the Battle. If Battle Points are equal, the battle will end in stalemate.
13. After the battle, 60﹪of each side's Army will be revived and given directly back to the city of deployment.
14. After the battle, the winning side will have their remaining army garrisoned in the Stronghold, the losing side's troops will be returned to the city of deployment instantaneously.
15. Battle Outcome:
The winning side occupies the Stronghold.
If the battle ends in a draw, the occupying side will continue to occupy the Stronghold.
If neither the attacking nor defending side has initiated battle nor the soldier count is not sufficient, the Stronghold will be returned to an unoccupied status.
16. During battle time, you can neither dispatch more troops nor call troops back.
Reward and Punishment Rules
1. If the player's League has occupied the Stronghold, that player can claim a reward from that day 14:00 to 13:30 the following day.
2. The rewards which the player can claim
3. Resource Rewards:
1) During the time in which a player's league is occupying a stronghold, that player can claim n Hours of his main city's resource output in accordance with Stronghold Reward guidelines.
n= The number of days the league has occupied the stronghold. A day will be counted starting from 14:00.
n can be 9 at the most and 1 at the least.
Once n goes above 9 it will be reset to 1 permanently.
The Strongholds rewards differ because of various kinds of the Stronghold, namely Outsized Stronghold, Large-Scale Stronghold, Mid-Size Stronghold and Small Stronghold.
If the player does not claim his reward within the effective time period, it will be considered as foregoing the reward and will not be saved in the system. After the battle, the rewards will be updated at 14:00.
1. Participants in the Battle can randomly receive one kind of resource as reward. (All participants will get the same type of resource.)
2. This reward does not need to be claimed. It will be deposited automatically.
The occupying side's attacking camp will have a decreased attack capacity.